Clicking this Download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your Fonts installation. Learn More
Download this complete collection of hundreds of the greatest fonts to enhance any project! Download all the different fonts in one file and use them immediately! EZ Fonts is great for making greeting cards, business proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
- Collection of hundreds of unique fonts
- Download all the fonts in one file
- Fonts automatically integrate with Microsoft Office
- Easily preview all of the fonts
- Enable and disable fonts with the click of a button
- Totally free!
- Version: 1.0
- Download Size: 12.46MB
- Operating System (OS) requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 7, Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Browser requirements: Internet Explorer 6.x
- Software requirements: Flash Player 10
- Hardware requirements: None
- Tags: computer fonts, downloadable fonts, free font download, free fonts, pc fonts online
- Publisher: W3i, LLC
Installation and How it Works
Fonts installs to the start menu and can be opened from there.
- When you open the Fonts application, a screen appears with the writing “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” (which shows you what every letter of the alphabet looks like in the selected font) as well as the alphabet, numbers 0-9, and some symbols.
- To change the font, you can click on any of the different options in the two side panels (on the right and left).
- To change the words, you can type in the “enter text here” box on the bottom. You can also change font size and color using the options on the top of the application.
- If you want to save the font to your word processing software, you can select a font from the right hand column, right click and click activate. Otherwise, you can click on the font and then at the top right corner of the screen, there is a button that says activate. If you click that while you have a font selected, it will be activated and available for use in your word processing software.
- To remove a font from your word processing software, you can select it in the left hand column of the page, right click, and click deactivate (or use the button also). This will remove it from your word processing software.
Clicking any of these Download buttons starts InstallIQ™, it manages your installation. Learn More
Users who downloaded Fonts also downloaded:
GIMP is a professional digital photo editor.