Clicking this Download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your InfraRecorder installation. Learn More
Look no further for a free CD/DVD burning solution. InfraRecorder is high-quality and offers a huge range of all the features that you are looking for. The entire application is easy-to-use. You'll love having this application for all your CD and DVD burning needs.
- Burn DVD's for free
- Support for creating custom data
- Compatibility with audio and mixed-mode projects
- Ability to record disc images
- Ability to create disc copies, save and encode audio and data tracks to files
The InfraRecorder software is available for free at InfraRecorder
's website as well
- Version: 1.0
- Download Size: 1.44 MB
- Operating System (OS) requirements: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Browser requirements: None
- Software requirements: None
- Hardware requirements: None
- Tags: audio encoder, cd burning, disc copies, dvd burning
- The InfraRecorder software is available for free at InfraRecorder's website as well.
How It Works:
You can open the application either with the icon on your desktop or by going to your Start menu and finding the application there. Once you open Infrarecorder, you will have several options to choose from. Just click on the correct option that you are looking for.
If you go to the "Actions" section on the top of the application, you will find a menu providing you with all of your options for burning or copying discs and more.
The "Options" section allows you to customize Infrarecorder.
When you have completed a project, it is easy to create a new one by just clicking on the corresponding tab where you will see choices for your new project.
Clicking any of these Download buttons starts InstallIQ™, it manages your installation. Learn More
Users who downloaded InfraRecorder also downloaded:
View and print your PDFs without restriction.
ZipItFree is an easy to use file compression and extraction application that supports multiple formats.
7-Zip is a compression tool, used to open files.